Information Security Analyst
Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. The Financeit platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
As an Information Security Analyst, you are passionate about security, have deep and foundational understanding of cybersecurity concepts and have at least 3 years of experience working in an Information Security-related role. You have an ISC2 SSCP Certification or similar. You have good experience writing and maintaining policy and procedure documents. You love talking to people about security. You have an insatiable appetite for learning and sharing your knowledge. You thrive in fast-paced startup environments and multi-task with ease. You hold yourself accountable for results. You are an unstoppable force of good.
At Financeit you will be a member of the security pod and you will be working alongside a group of highly motivated individuals whose mandate is to protect the company’s data and infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Assist in various Cybersecurity Audits like SOC2 Type 2, PCI DSS, etc.
- Assist in reviewing and maintaining security-related Policies and Procedures
- Assist in responding to Vendor Risk Assessment questionnaires
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements
- Perform End-User Access Reviews
- Perform Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
- Participate in the development and maintenance of Infosec training materials
- Perform Cyber-security end-user awareness training
- Keeping up to date with the latest security threats and advisories from different vendors and organization to perform impact analysis and create remediation plans if necessary
- Monitoring security access
- Analyzing security incidents to identify the root cause
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a security-related role
- ISC2 SCCP Security Certification or other equivalent security credentials
- Excellent communication skills
- Certificate in Ethical Hacking a plus (CEH)
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- RSP Contribution matching
- Maternity leave top up program
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.