Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. Financeit's platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in the market.
About the role:
This B2B role involves managing merchant relationships and dealing directly with the owners, finance managers and sales agents of businesses wishing to use our consumer financing platform. To be successful in this role, you will need to be motivated, organized, detail-oriented and focused on customer service above all else. You are an enthusiastic, team player with a positive attitude, and are regarded as a strong and personable communicator. You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, while holding yourself accountable for results.
What you'll do:
- Develop, maintain and manage strong relationships with our business partners
- Use expert product knowledge and sales consultation to increase partner activity
- Regularly update and coach partners on the Financeit program and process
- Teach businesses how to use our set of tools to position financing and offer monthly payments
- Develop and execute regular training and coaching sessions with small and midsize businesses
- Ensure new employees at merchants are fully training on Financeit platform
- Ensure compliance to our approval and risk requirements
- Grow volume with existing Partners, while getting new Partners ramped up and generating consistent volume
- Work closely with the Merchant Approval, Activation and Engagement teams in order to improve the overall sales journey
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience with hands-on direct sales and relationship management
- 2 years of experience in lending, financial services or banking is preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in managing successful business-to-business sales and service relationships in an asset
- Experience in consumer lending, SaaS or financial services is preferred
- You know your way around a CRM, ideally Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong customer service and retail background are pluses
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- RSP Contribution matching
- Maternity leave top up program
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.