Bilingual Funding Officer
Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. Financeit's platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in the market.
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic and eager-to-learn the ropes individual who will be responsible for providing operational support for the team/company while working closely with the Sales & Marketing, Underwriting, Risk, Collections and Customer Service team.
What you’ll do:
- Receive and validate supporting documentation and investigate any outstanding items
- Ensure all first reviews of documentation is complete, correct, compliant and authentic to ensure prompt and quick funding
- Adhere to established service level agreements (SLAs) and develop plan/s for communication to partners and clients and advise/consult with supervisor as appropriate
- Provide on the spot coaching to any merchants that require additional document policy training.
- Ensure critical loan application data is entered correctly in the system
- Participate in document review, operational improvements and loan review programs; support Risk and Credit Analysts as required
- Provide prompt, efficient, detailed customer-oriented service to all Partners and Borrowers
- Manage inbound and outbound phone calls, emails and other forms of communication and respond to all inquiries promptly and maintain detailed notes
- Conduct UAT testing on any new products as required by the business
- Fluency in French (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and make quick informed decisions
- Must be available to work on weekends and evenings
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google suite, and other tools plus
- Excellent keyboarding skills
- Strong problem solving, investigative and listening skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong ethics and moral values
- A go-get it attitude
- Ability to get along with people
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- RSP Contribution matching
- Maternity leave top up program
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.