Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. The Financeit platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
We’re looking for a thoughtful writer and grammar nerd who has experience writing for clients in a variety of different industries. Our copywriter will be instrumental in the constant and careful refinement of our brand voice.
If you bring charm and clarity to digital ads, blog posts, emails, website copy, press releases, and sales support materials, you’ll be a fit for Financeit.
Financeit is a thriving B2B business, and success in this role requires a writer who is willing to learn, internalize and communicate our product in a deep and meaningful way.
What you'll do:
- Tight collaboration with our Marketing team to deliver a variety of executions, including: web copy, blog posts, email campaigns, landing pages, digital ads, and scripts for video executions
- Contribute to several key Marketing efforts, including our social media and SEO-anchored blog strategy
- To provide a strong strategic and creative voice for our brand touch points
- Develop friendly, approachable copy that is aligned with our marketing and sales objectives
- Contribute to evolving creative concepts in partnership with our Creative Team
- Assist in establishing and maintaining our brand’s editorial standards
- University degree or college diploma in a related field (English, Journalism, Communications) or a combination of relevant education and work experience
- 4-5 years of professional copywriting experience
- Agency experience is a huge plus
- Meticulous proofreading and editing skills are a must
- Impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Exceptional attention to detail and dedication to a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Creativity and a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Consistently execute commitments at a high level and stop at nothing to deliver exceptional results
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- RSP Contribution matching
- Maternity leave top up program
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.