Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. Financeit's platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in the market.
About the role:
We are in search of an experienced sales leader with proven success in leading a sales team, developing sales strategies and delivering growth results. As the Sales Manager, you excel in leadership, one on one performance management, analyzing data metrics, and achieving targets. You are responsible for overseeing the operational results and performance management of our field sales team.
The Sales Manager will collaborate across many departments and participate in strategic planning, forecasting, and systems initiatives. Moreover, the successful candidate will focus on delivering measurable results within the organization that leads to growth in overall company performance and of the sales team.
What you’ll do:
Business Development & Sales
- Own and drive revenue growth
- Contribute to the development of sales operations and processes
- Work with the reporting team and tools to deliver accurate reporting of team performance and goals
- Guide direct reports to develop and execute strategic sales plans that will improve partner retention
- Coach team to ensure seamless and positive merchant experience
- Lead sales team to identify and secure new revenue opportunities
- Responsible for hiring, developing, and retaining talent and building a high performing team with complementary skill sets
- Train and support sales teams with industry knowledge and selling methods
- Execute all aspects of the performance management culture, including development discussions regular coaching and feedback and performance improvement plans
Optimization and Implementation of Marketing Strategies, Products and Services
- Measure and evaluate business strategy implementation against intended results
- Work closely with business leaders to support marketing campaigns and the creation of vertical-specific marketing materials for merchants and consumers
- Work closely with product management to integrate the company's products and services into existing and prospective customers’ businesses
- College Dimploma, BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 5 years sales leadership experience
- Success with leading teams and developing sales strategies
- Experience leading remote teams is an asset
- Coaching experience and proven track record of developing people
- Proven success with building successful sales relationships and achieving targets
- Experience with partner acquisition and development
- Experience in lending, financial services or banking is an asset
- Experience in consumer lending, SaaS or financial services is preferred
- Knowledge of SaaS business is an asset
- Ability to work with data, create appropriate reporting and track results
- Strong CRM skills and management process including communication and workflow tools, such as Slack, Salesforce, Jira, etc.
- Results-oriented and hands-on approach
Some of the perks of working at Financeit:
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- RSP Contribution matching
- Maternity leave top up program
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work hours
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.