Test Automation Developer
Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. Financeit's platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in the market.
About the role:
We are looking for a Test Automation Developer to join our Technology team. We’re searching for passionate candidates looking to work with a great team. Help us implement better practices and technologies to ensure quality by focusing on automated test frameworks. Help us build a sales financing platform for the 21st century!
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- 5+ years of work experience in QA with a focus on test automation
- Analyze both technical and functional documentation to ensure proper test script creation, maintenance and execution covering new and existing functionality
- Experience working with automation frameworks
- Must have experience with all phases of the testing lifecycle
- Must exhibit strong understanding of testing processes, methodologies and standards
- Motivated to get involved in requirements gathering and translate that into automated test suite
- Your desire is to make QA a repeatable and scalable function by improving the automated test coverage
- Proactive – you love giving feedback and strive to build a simple, better product and process
- Must report in person to work (no remote work)
- Experience with rspec, cucumber and Ruby on Rails, a plus
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- RSP Contribution matching
- Maternity leave top up program
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work hours
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.