Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. Financeit's platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in the market.
About the role:
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to support our expanding Enterprise Services’ line of business. Enterprise Services consists of our suite of services designed for Big Box clients, including our Centah software. Centah is a collaborative, web-based work flow management solution that connects and empowers clients in the home services industry.
The primary focus of this position will be to coordinate and manage all aspects of new client implementations and existing client enhancements to ensure the delivered services will meet client expectations. You will oversee and support multiple implementation projects at a time. In this role, you will be working closely with our Account Managers and Training team.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of new client implementations and existing client enhancements, including the overall intake process
- Ensure the delivered services meet client expectations
- Translate client needs into business requirements for the areas within the company that need to deliver services for a particular client
- Ensure that the Enablement Services team delivers the necessary training and support to effectively activate a new client
- Prioritize and schedule the various requests to ensure timely and high quality delivery
- Liaise with account managers, sales and operations functions to determine specific client needs and develop plans to execute against requirements
- Assist in ensuring new client launches are smooth and on time
- Based in Toronto with the potential for 10-20% average travel
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-3 years of project management experience
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to manage multidisciplinary projects
- Internal and external customer service skills
- Proven track record with client relationship management
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Customer centric and positive attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, via phone and in person
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply advanced concepts
- Knowledge of the Home Services industry, specifically within retail or manufacturing is a bonus
- Ability to learn and understand our products, clients, and industry
- Proficiency in MS Office
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- RRSP Matching and a Maternity Leave Top Up Program
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.”