Inside Account Manager
Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, focused on the home improvement industry, but also with clients in the vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. Financeit's platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in the market.
About the role:
The Inside Account Manager will work on the Merchant Activation team and is responsible for working with our newly approved merchants to train and coach them on the Financeit product. The mission of this role is to grow volume with existing Partners, while getting new merchants ramped up and generating consistent volume.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be motivated, organized, detail-oriented and focused on customer service above all else. You are an enthusiastic, team player with a positive attitude, and are regarded as a strong and personable communicator. You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, while holding yourself accountable for results.
What you'll do:
- Ensure seamless and positive merchant experience during transition from Merchant Approval Team
- Teach businesses how to use our set of tools to position financing and offer monthly payments
- Grow volume with existing Partners, while getting new Partners ramped up and generating consistent volume
- Develop and execute training sessions with new merchants on the Financeit platform
- Manage communication effectively when connecting and scheduling training with merchants
- Maintain accountability through daily and weekly reporting of all sales activities
- Use expert product knowledge and sales consultation
- Communicate process and system gaps when discovered to appropriate levels of management
- College Diploma or BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with hands-on direct sales and relationship management
- Experience in lending, financial services or banking is an asset
- Experience in consumer lending, SaaS or financial services is preferred
- Strong B2B sales and relationship management skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Customer service and retail background experience are pluses
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- RSP Contribution matching
- Maternity leave top up program
- Casual dress code
- Flexible work hours
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process."