Enterprise Marketing Manager
Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, servicing the home improvement, vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. The Financeit platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
We are looking for a creative and driven Enterprise Marketing Manager to lead Financeit’s Enterprise Accounts Marketing Programs for our business. With a strong focus on Account Based Marketing (ABM), you will demonstrate the ability to establish Financeit’s brand in the US market and to generate sales leads and pipeline within our named accounts.
This role is accountable for the efficient development and execution of Enterprise marketing programs, expanding Financeit’s footprint and revenue within national, multi-layer accounts and fully integrated with the Sales and Marketing strategy within the US business
You will be responsible for all Acquisition, Retention and Development strategies within the Enterprise segment, driving thought leadership, awareness and demand generation. As part of the Marketing Team, the Enterprise Marketing Manager’s success relies on working closely with all key stakeholders including: Sales, Product and Technology, PR, Marketing Operations and Creative Services.
You will define and measure success by establishing a set of KPIs reflecting ROI, actual and pipeline volume, resulting in strong revenue growth impact within the named accounts.
What you'll do:
- Lead execution of Enterprise marketing programs & activities with an Account Based Marketing strategy
- Strong organizational and project management of integrated marketing programs & activities in line with revenue targets and stakeholder requirements
- Deliver Acquire, Retain and Develop marketing strategies for national organizations with multiple layers
- Deliver proven ROI, expanded thought leadership and work with sales to implement coordinated sales and marketing strategies, drive leads & pipeline volume
- Align campaign tactics to customer journey funnels and solution areas based on the industry vertical and segment needs
- Integrate programs with regional and product marketing strategy supporting the business with awareness, education, leads and pipeline contributions
- Boost awareness via marketing assets, customer case studies and testimonials, paid, owned and earned traffic and conversion monitor, analyze and report on performance of each campaign & activity
- Communicate results and plan for improvement; check lead quality and sales follow-up, and action timely if required
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Sales group to ensure successful new product implementation, follow up, and to define and plan local campaigns with the product managers leads
- Ensure best practice sharing across the business and across marketing channels and verticals
- 10 plus years of experience
- College Diploma or Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Sales, Marketing or Business preferred, or equivalent experience
- Driven, high energy, can-do attitude
- Strong project planning and execution skills, with strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible roadblocks and provide viable solutions
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time effectively, and keep schedules and projects in order and up to speed
- Demonstrable competencies in Enterprise Marketing; experienced in developing and executing integrated modern marketing plans and tech product solutions for Big Box Retailers based on business needs and with a deep understanding of audience generation strategies and segmentation for the complete buying cycle.
- Strong knowledge of the various marketing disciplines especially Account Based Marketing and large Enterprise marketing
- Thorough knowledge and practical working experience of a wide range of direct marketing channels from events and tradeshows to traditional marketing, website, SEM, social media and nurture campaigns
- Strong business acumen, analytical competency and influencing skills
- Able to focus on the detail as well as the bigger picture
- Experience of using modern marketing and sales processes and systems, preferred experience with Salesforce and Pardot
- Experience of working with senior level decision makers and third party organizations to manage & motivate cross functional teams and push creative barriers in communicating with customers
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, open, adaptable and assertive personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in a high-paced environment
- Results driven and team-work oriented
- Fluency in English
- Working knowledge of French desirable
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
“Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.