Who is Centah?
Acquired by Financeit in 2017, Centah is a lead and workflow management company that allows some of North America’s largest home improvement businesses to distribute and manage leads, powering over $3 billion in annual sales. One of the driving forces behind Centah’s industry-leading platform is a full-service contact centre that specializes in inbound and outbound support for the home improvement industry.
Centah is a small (but not too small), tight-knit arm of Financeit that provides an excellent opportunity for career growth. In this role, you will be working closely with the Centah team located in Concord, Ontario.
About the role:
The primary focus of this position is to build and retain client relationships and assist Account Managers with key accounts. Centah is a collaborative, web-based work-flow management solution that connects and empowers the home services industry. Our end-to-end solutions help our clients to improve efficiency and increase sales.
Location: Concord, ON
What you'll do:
- Manage the complete relationship of designated client(s) or assist in the management of key clients
- Identify new up-sell opportunities and develop existing client base with Management
- Assist in day-to-day account management tasks and projects as requested by designated key Account Managers
- Lead and manage designated client relationship to sustain successful long term relationships at all levels within clients’ organization, including Senior Management, ensuring clear service parameters and expectations are set forth for both the client and Centah to support profitable customer growth
- Liaise with internal resources to solve client concerns, issues, requests for new solutions, and provide excellent service to clients
- Conduct needs analysis and develop campaign proposals that utilize Centah’s product offerings for value added solutions to clients
- Manage and/or assist with implementations, working collaboratively with the Sales Team, Account Managers and IT
- Utilize superior sales and relationship building skills to understand customer requirements and needs and position Centah’s & Financeit’s premium value to differentiate it from its competitors
- Measure and report on the success of all initiatives and accounts
- Conduct client presentations at all levels including Senior Management
- Maintain customer records including systematic calling, meetings, training and internal reporting
- Work closely with Upper Management in all capacities, providing status updates as needed
- University/college graduate in a relevant discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience in Information Technology industry (SaaS) an asset
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a consultative/solution IT selling and account management capacity
- Proven success in building accounts and ability to exceed sales targets
- Experienced in conducting presentations
- Superior problem-solving skills; excellent ability to anticipate and evaluate client problems
- Exceptional communication (verbal/written), negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts, not just products
- Comfortable with technology (internet, CRM, MS Office)
- Experience with call center environment, an asset
We offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.