Training Support Specialist
Who is Centah?
Acquired by Financeit in 2017, Centah is a lead and workflow management company that allows some of North America’s largest home improvement businesses to distribute and manage leads, powering over $3 billion in annual sales. One of the driving forces behind Centah’s industry-leading platform is a full-service contact centre that specializes in inbound and outbound support for the home improvement industry.
Centah is a small (but not too small), tight-knit arm of Financeit that provides an excellent opportunity for career growth. In this role, you will be working closely with the Centah team located in Concord, Ontario.
About the role:
We are looking for a Training Support Specialist to work with our Centah Inc. line of business. Centah is a collaborative, web-based work flow management solution that connects and empowers clients in the home services industry. In this role, you will be working closely with the Centah team located in Vaughn, Ontario.
The primary focus of this position will be to deliver training sessions for Centah’s clients, and teaching them how to use our enterprise software products. There will be an emphasis on new client implementation training and creating client training materials. Additionally, this role will assist in launching call centre training programs.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with account managers to determine specific client training needs and develop programs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs for new clients, revitalize existing programs and develop call center sales programs.
- Develop educational materials such as presentations, guides, and workbooks for internal employees
- Schedule and conduct training sessions with the various teams to ensure product and process continuity
- Provide training and support to new clients, ensuring successful deployment
- Train the trainer program by training partners in person and/or via webinar
- Create training materials/decks/training programs for partners
- Manage training in Wiki and Confluence, facilitate via various software
- Attend Product Demos and send out Updates to the the company about changes in product, new systems or procedures
- Assist in ensuring new client launches are smooth and on time
- Provide sanity testing on new release product and ensure user experience is as designed when creating programs
- Based in Toronto with the potential for 10-20% average travel
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in designing training material, and delivering training presentations either to internal employees or external clients
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven track record with client relationship management
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Customer centric and positive attitude
- Knowledge of the Home Services industry, specifically within retail or manufacturing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, via phone and in person
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply advanced concepts
- Ability to learn and understand our products, clients, and industry
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.