Who is Centah?
Acquired by Financeit in 2017, Centah is a lead and workflow management company that allows some of North America’s largest home improvement businesses to distribute and manage leads, powering over $3 billion in annual sales. One of the driving forces behind Centah’s industry-leading platform is a full-service contact centre that specializes in inbound and outbound support for the home improvement industry.
Centah is a small (but not too small), tight-knit arm of Financeit that provides an excellent opportunity for career growth. In this role, you will be working closely with the Centah team located in Concord, Ontario.
About the role:
We are looking for an Account Manager to work with our Centah Inc. line of business. Centah is a collaborative, web-based work flow management solution that connects and empowers clients in the home services industry. In this role, you will be working closely with the Centah team located in Vaughn, Ontario.
The primary focus of this position is to build and retain client relationships. To be successful in this role, you will need to be motivated, organized, detail-oriented and focused on customer service above all else. You are an enthusiastic, team player with a positive attitude, and are regarded as a strong and personable communicator. You are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced and high pressure environment, while holding yourself accountable for results.
What you'll do:
- Manage the complete relationship of designated key clients
- Identify new up-sell opportunities and develop existing client base with Management
- Lead and manage client relationship to sustain successful long term relationships at all levels within clients’ organization, including Senior Management, ensuring clear service parameters and expectations are set forth for both the client and Centah to support profitable customer growth
- Liaise with internal resources to solve client concerns, issues, requests for new solutions, and provide excellent service to clients
- Conduct needs analysis and develop campaign proposals that utilize Centah’s product offerings for value added solutions to clients
- Manage implementations and train all new users on the system using online training methods and work collaboratively with the Sales Team, Account Coordinators and IT
- Utilize superior sales and relationship building skills and techniques to understand customer requirements and needs and position Centah’s & Financeit’s premium value to differentiate it from its competitors
- Develop objectives and metrics to measure and report on the success of all initiatives
- Conduct client presentations at all levels including Senior Management
- Maintain customer records including systematic calling, meetings, training and internal reporting
- Work closely with Upper Management in all capacities, providing status updates as needed
- University/college graduate or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience in Information Technology industry (SaaS)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a consultative/solution IT selling and account management capacity
- Proven success in building accounts and ability to exceed sales targets
- Strong relationship management skills with clients at senior management levels
- Experienced in conducting presentations
- Superior problem-solving skills; excellent ability to anticipate and evaluate client problems
- Exceptional communication (verbal/written), negotiation and persuasion skills; Strategic thinking
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts, not just products
- Comfortable with various technologies
- Experience with call centre environment, an asset
We offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.