Senior Account Manager
Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, servicing the home improvement, vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. The Financeit platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
Financeit is seeking a Sr. Account Manager based in Toronto to drive Financeit’s partnership with Home Depot Canada. The Sr. Account Manager will develop and lead a successful sales and marketing strategy, manage day to day program operations, maintain in-store relations, and be responsible for the overall program management of the Home Depot Project Loan Card.
The successful candidate will be a hardworking, self-driven and motivated individual with great team spirit. This individual is an exceptional relationship manager, solutions oriented, and data focused. The role will require someone that is able to present the product to a large audience, schedule/conduct training sessions with key user groups, and develop a strong knowledge of the Financeit product suite for Big Box. This individual will work collaboratively with many internal and external stakeholders, developing and communicating a data-driven strategy to maximise overall program success.
What you'll do:
- Drive focus around Financeit and the Project Loan Card throughout the Home Depot ecosystem and responsible for driving adoption
- Increase Project Loan Card usage in Home Depot retail stores and installer groups across Canada to drive sales
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Intelligence and Product Development teams to ensure the Home Depot program is optimized
- Coordinate with Financeit’s Training Team to host enablement sessions and offer product training to Home Depot field sales/in-store staff
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers and build strategic partnerships with various groups in the Home Depot ecosystem
- Provide executive level updates on the Home Depot program, reporting on successes and challenges, as well as providing actionable recommendations to both internal and external stakeholders
- This role will require travel
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with sales and product training
- Experience with hands-on direct sales and relationship management
- Experience in lending, financial services or banking is an asset
- Experience leading a remote sales team
- Strong presentation skills on reseller and end-customer events
- Experience with marketing plans and coordination of marketing activities
- Track record of success working in a channel partner or distributor
- Involvement in quarterly and yearly planning of sales activities
- In depth knowledge of execution of channel programs
- Worked with supporting partners in identifying opportunities and closing projects
- Worked in teams and is used to work as a team player
- Knowledge of reporting numbers and activities, as well as forecasting
- Experience with Big Box, OEM or Enterprise Partners
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.