Customer Success Representative
Who is Financeit:
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, servicing the home improvement, vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. The Financeit platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Customer Success Representative to join the Financeit team. As a Customer Success Representative, you will be the go-to person to help answer questions, troubleshoot problems and provide a great experience for our Partners and Borrowers. You’ll also oversee and coordinate loan payments.
What you'll do:
- Provide top notch customer service by resolving Partner and Borrower inquiries via phone (inbound and outbound) and email
- Respond to all inquiries promptly and maintain detailed notes and customer information
- Post, reconcile, and balance daily financial transactions related to loan payments and reversals
- Maintain strict service level agreements associated with payment processing and daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliations
- Understand all the ins and outs of Financeit’s services and products
- Identify opportunities to improve overall customer service experience
- Be an internal champion and voice for our Partners/Borrowers
- Work on other special projects to improve the customer experience
- Bilingual candidates will be given preference (English + French and/or Spanish)
- Proven track record with client relationship management
- Previous payment processing experience (cheque and cash handling) would be an asset
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Customer centric and positive attitude
- Flexible work schedule, evenings and weekend shifts
- Efficient and likes to tackle problems with resolve to see them through to completion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.