Assistant Marketing Manager
Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, servicing the home improvement, vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. The Financeit platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced, well-versed B2B marketer to lead US based marketing programs within our team. Reporting to the US Enterprise marketing manager, you will be responsible for helping to develop, manage and support successful communications strategies and marketing campaigns that drive acquisition and retention. You will execute on lead activities including demand generation, tradeshows and content marketing.
The ideal candidate will have experience executing across all marketing channels with strengths in email and digital marketing, ability to support multiple sales experiences (Including onboarding flows, training, educational content and channel support), and an understanding of how to use data to engage SMBs. You will be receptive to growth and change whilst demonstrating expertise, professionalism and passion for marketing within a dynamic start-up culture.
What you'll do:
- Manage and execute integrated marketing plans for awareness, acquisition and growth across the US line of business
- Support the building of onboarding, engagement and retention programs, product launches, digital marketing, distributor/partnership marketing, brand and customer communications
- Manage innovative multi-channel lead generation activities (SEO, SEM, Social, Direct Mail, Print Ads, etc.), conversion and nurture programs
- Assist in the building and fulfillment of strategic tradeshow/event strategy
- Work with business intelligence and sales to inform our customer experience strategies and product planning
- Solicit input from key internal stakeholders regarding campaign plan requirements
- Partner with internal teams to create compelling content and offerings mapped to customer profiles
- Manage, track and report metrics and success criteria for marketing programs and activities
- Act as a brand steward, ensuring all messaging conforms to branding guidelines, legal requirements and remains consistent across other the other lines of business
- 3-5 years of extensive marketing experience in B2B/B2B2C
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related discipline
- Demonstrated success leveraging a wide range of marketing channels in campaign execution (with a focus on digital and social channels)
- Exceptional writing and editing, communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of marketing processes and workflows for best-in-class practices
- Solid understanding of key systems and tools used in marketing, e.g. email marketing programs, CRM (Salesforce, Pardot), SEM, social media
- Diplomatic and tactful approach when building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- A strong team player with a positive, high-energy attitude. You love marketing, you love helping businesses grow and you love working with great people to achieve common goals
- Enjoy a balance of strategic work with hands-on-implementation, rolling up your sleeves is a must
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services and payments industries (not required but a plus)
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- RSP Contribution matching
- Maternity leave top up program
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.