Collections Manager- U.S. Accounts
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, servicing the home improvement, vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. The Financeit platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
The Collections Manager – US Accounts will play an important role in driving collections performance as Financeit expands into the US market. You will be responsible for working directly with several US agencies that handle pre-charge-off and post-charge-off collections. Responsibilities will also include using analysis and observations to recommend strategy and process improvements to enhance and evolve our business.
What you'll do:
- Evaluate and onboard collection agencies
- Interact professionally with management of Agency vendors working pre-charged off and post-charge-off accounts for the most cost-efficient results within established Policy and Procedures
- Analysis of reports to identify trends and provide direction to vendors for appropriate enhancements to call strategies
- Meet Customer Experience and Compliance standards through use of monitoring process of agencies
- Provide coaching and feedback of results to internal and vendor management teams
- Work with other departments such as customer service to problem solve and generate efficiencies
- Demonstrate an ongoing comprehensive working knowledge of first party and third party regulations governing the Collections industry
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred
- Collections, legal and recovery experience in the US
- Ability to work independently based on general direction
- Strong analytical and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work and evolve our business with limited oversight
- Experience in managing Agency/Client relationships
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Google apps
- Project management experience an asset
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Contribution matching
- Maternity leave top up program
- Career learning and development programs
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.