Junior Bilingual Training Support Specialist
Who is Financeit?
Financeit is a market leading point-of-sale payment plan provider, servicing the home improvement, vehicle and retail industries. Our innovative cloud-based technology makes it easy for merchants to increase close rates and transaction sizes with affordable monthly or bi-weekly payment plans. The Financeit platform features a fast, transparent application process and has approved over 8,000 merchant partners across Canada, received more than $3 billion in loan applications since launching in 2011.
We’re a diverse and dynamic company with an open office environment that’s seeking the best and brightest. Financeit is small enough that you can make an impact within the company, and large enough to make an impact in market.
About the role:
As a Training Support Specialist, you will be assisting internal Financeit employees, as well as external merchant partners. You will also be responsible for helping in the development of educational material and organizing/conducting training sessions. You will work closely with each team in terms of day to day responsibilities, but will report directly into the Training Manager.
What you'll do:
- Liaise with department managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Develop educational materials such as presentations, guides, and workbooks for internal employees
- Schedule and conduct training sessions
- Conduct training sessions for new hires
- Provide training and support to Big Box merchant partners
- Support the Training Manager by training partners in person and/or via webinar
- Create training materials/decks/training programs for partners
- Manage training resources in Confluence
- Attend Product Demos and send out Updates to the company about changes in Admin/policies/procedures
- BA degree or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to speak and write in French & English
- 2 years of experience in designing training material, and delivering training presentations either to internal employees or external clients
- Strong presentation skills
- Proven track record with client relationship management
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Customer-centric and positive attitude
- Efficient and likes to tackle problems with resolve to see them through to completion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Salesforce Experience
Winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture in 2018, we offer more than just the basics. Take advantage of:
- An award-winning culture with regular social events + team lunches
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage + fitness reimbursement
- RSP Contribution matching
- Maternity leave top up program
- Onsite massage, yoga and fitness classes
- Career learning and development programs
- Casual dress code
If what you just read excites you, we’d like to hear from you! Please submit your application and we’ll contact you if you become selected for a phone interview.
"Financeit is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.